My page cannot show the footer widgets in a row normally, the widget content will squeeze together instead of spreading over the full-width of the footer.
Apart from that, the shopping cart button on the menu bar is missing from my current setting, is there any ways to enable the shopping cart button again?
Thank you very much.
Hello dear customer,
Thanks for contacting us,
1. In order to set the widget footer and it’s style go to the following path:
Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Setting > footer > WIDGET AREAS
Also, you can manage footer content on the following path:
Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets
2. In order to enable the cart button on the menu bar, go the following path :
Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Setting > Header | Menu > CART BUTTON
Hi dear friend,
Hope you to be fine,
1. I investigated your dashboard. this problem is not related to vitrine.
Maybe it happens because of plugin conflicts.
Hense, deactivate extra plugins one by one to find the source of this trouble.
2. Follow these steps:
– Download and Install Loco Translate plugin.
– Change the language of your site to your desired language, on the following path:
Dashboard > Settings > General
– Go to the following path and start translating:
Dashboard > Loco Translate > Themes > Vitrine > Add new language > select your desired language
– If you follow these steps, you can translate all the theme’s phrases such as the mentioned phrases.
3. There is no option to change the footer social media buttons from text to icons.
My best regards.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.