2 weeks ago SergioNunoParticipant
Hi, I imported the Toys demo for Vitrine, but I’m having some doubts regarding image resolution in the single product pages and A-Z categories section in the homepage.
– In the single products pages, the resolution of the images isn’t the best, except if I hover the images. In that case, they seem great. Is there a way to improve it? You can see an exemple here: https://www.jogosdetabuleiro.pt/produto/battleship-afundar-a-frota/
– In the homepage, the resolution of the icons in the categories (the A-Z categories like in the demo) isn’t great and the images are bigger than the demo. I want them to be smaller, like the demo, and have a better resolution. Can I improve that?
I’ve translated near 25% of Vitrine to European Portuguese (pt_PT). Can I send it to you, for you to upload it with the theme on next updates?
Thanks in advance,
Sérgio1 week, 4 days ago SomiKeymaster
Hi dear friend,
I apologize you because of the late reply,
1. The issue is related to the dimenstion of the image you have used. The image is too small, it is better to use the image with this dimension: 600 * 725.
An image with this dimension would be great. plaese, see the attachment file1.
2. This issue also is related to the dimension of the image too. it is better to use the image with dimension of 167 * 139 with the white space around the image like the image file2.
Please see the image file2.
3. Sure, thank you very much.
please contact us via our email to receive translation file:
My best regards.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.1 week, 3 days ago SergioNunoParticipant
Thanks for the reply. Please check the attached MO and PO file for the pt_PT translation. If I improve the translation in the near future, I’ll send it to you again.1 week, 3 days ago SergioNunoParticipant
Sorry, I’ve sent the translation through the email address you provided.
Sérgio1 week, 3 days ago SomiKeymaster
Hi dear friend,
Feel free and keep in touch with us if you have any problem while using Vitrine.
Thank you very much for the files 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.