In this article, we are going to teach you how to import a demo.
To import a demo, all you need to do is just some simple click.
You don’t need to have any programming skill or knowing the codes, just follow these two steps:
- Go to the following path:
Dashboard > Appearance > Demo Importer
- Select your desired demo and then click on Import Demo button.
You can visit our online demos and all of our works here.
It is done. Now, your website is READY!
Also, you need to know these few things before starting to import a demo:
- Vitrine Minimum Requirements:
Every theme or plugin has some minimum requirements. Hence we have to observe them.
To have more information about Vitrine minimum requirements, see this article.
- Vitrine Required Plugins:
Necessary plugins are the other requirements of a theme. So, we have to install them too.
For more information, see this article.
- Don’t import demos several times:
You should be careful that the demo only imports one time. If the demo being imported for several times, everything will duplicate.
If you want to change your using demo and use another one, you should reset the WordPress settings. Read this article if you need more information in this case.
- Importing process could be interrupted for some reasons:
– Did not comply with Vitrine minimum requirements.
– Required plugins may not work for any reason.
– WordPress settings may have problems.check post-max-size & import-max-size function in “.ini” file. For more information, visit this article.
- Our dummy data doesn’t include photos:
The photos that are used in our online demos are being purchased by us for our demos. If you wanna have them, you have to purchase them yourself.